The Housing Authority of Darlington will implement the following changes in response to the COVID-19 Virus effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
- A drop box will be by the front door of the Pine Village Administrative office for residents to leave necessary documents for office staff. If you leave originals, those originals will be copied and returned to you via US Mail.
- The Pine Village Administrative office will be locked. A camera and intercom system will allow communication with the office staff.
- Please feel free to call or email our staff.
- Maintenance issues will be handled on a case by case basis. All routin or non-essential work orders will not be completed until the COVID-19 spread has been contained.
- We will continue to update you as this situation develops.
Housing Authority of the City of Darlington 843-393-0436