Domestic Violence/Safe Shelter
Emergency Safe Shelter
- Undisclosed Location for abused women and their children
- Accommodations for up to 25 women and children on a temporary basis
- Comprehensive services
New Beginnings Transitional Shelter
- Long-term (up to 18 months) shelter for homeless, formerly abused women and their children
- Accommodations for up to 12 women and children
- Case management, counseling, information, and referral services to help women secure skills and resources needed to be self.sufficient
If you or someone you know is suffering from Domestic Violence, get help today.
This website has a place to enter the city you are in and will give you names of places to seek help.
The Naomi Project
Goal: It is the goal of The Naomi Project to provide long-term transitional housing coupled with educational, financial, emotional, mental, and spiritual training, which will enable the victim(s) of domestic abuse to become self-reliant, self-actualized, and self-sufficient.
If you are a victim of domestic abuse or would like to help us with our mission and goals of helping those affected by domestic abuse:
Please click here to investigate this website and/or contact us via e-mail
Mail: P.O. Box 14143 Florence, SC 29504